Allendale Family Vision Sponsorship and Donations Policy
Allendale Family Vision supports local community activities and charitable organizations in the areas where our employees and their families live and work and other organizations that support our company core values of honesty, integrity, hard work and a positive attitude.
Allendale Family Vision supports charitable organizations through contributions of employee volunteerism, financial donations, as well as services or the use of company equipment when applicable. This policy applies to all donations made.
Boundaries of Support
Allendale Family Vision restricts contributions to charitable organizations within the state of Michigan. Emphasis will be given to requests within the cities in which Allendale Family Vision are physically located.
Organizations will be considered for a contribution if they meet the following requirements.
- Organization objectives must be consistent with Allendale Family Vision company core values
- Non-profit with current tax-exempt 501C(3) status (other requests will be considered when the end-use of fund is fully known)
- Located in the state of Michigan
There are certain requests that are ineligible for consideration under the Contributions and Donations Policy. These include but are not limited to:
- Requests that are a conflict of interest to Allendale Family Vision or that are inconsistent to the company’s core values
- Dinners, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Fraternal organizations
- Labor organizations
Requests are reviewed and researched by the committee as they are received. All requests must be submitted 4-6 weeks prior to need.
Charitable organizations, which are seeking contributions will need to submit the Allendale Family Vision Sponsorship/Donations Application below.
Allendale Family Vision Sponsorship/Donation Application
- This form may be completed in person, emailed, or mailed.
- Requests should be submitted 4-6 weeks in advance for review
- Attach proof of 501(c)3 status
- Please refer to our Sponsorship and Donation Policy for guidelines